Graduate Assistant Campus Enrollment
Support the enrollment communications functions for the Office of Admissions with responsibilities including but not limited to social media, print projects, operations, data entry and general administrative support.
- Manage social media including creation and posting of timely, relevant content, social media platform community management and monitoring. Implement and manage social media contests during admission events. Includes Undergraduate Admissions Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as special Facebook groups designated for incoming students.
- Serve as point of contact with vendors and designers on enrollment communications projects including coordination of print and other advertising, as necessary.
- Manage existing marketing listings as necessary including updating photos, statistics and narratives.
- Assist in intake, data entry, and imaging, and interoffice distribution of incoming student forms.
- Assist operations team and communications intern with admission and new student letter process.
- Assist Director of Enrollment Communications with writing, proofreading and editing marketing materials as necessary.
- Update in office print materials with new data as necessary.
- Email distribution of database lists to campus group as necessary.
- Data entry of applicant and/or incoming student information in Salesforce CRM, as necessary.
- Assist operations team with updating inventory of print materials, as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of in-house marketing documents, reordering materials from on-campus print shop to replenish supplies, as necessary.
- Provide other administrative support to Director as needed.
- Current enrollment as a full time student in a Saint Leo University graduate school program is required.
- Graduate students in any major are eligible to apply; marketing and communication majors preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Demonstrated experience with writing and editing.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Po.werPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work 20 hours per week; some Saturdays required.
- Marketing and communications majors preferred.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite social media monitoring preferred.
Job ID 2017-1605
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo