Admissions Records Manager
The American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA), with campuses in NY and LA, is one of the foremost postsecondary performing arts schools in the country.
We are currently seeking an Admissions Records Manager located in our New York campus. The Admissions Records Manager is responsible for all admissions records, including enrollment and registration processes, and records management for both the New York and Los Angeles Campus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain effective admissions records procedures and processes.
- Maintain and manage all student records, including attendance, grade, census, academic and other.
- Collect, analyze and report student data as directed.
- Train, assign, supervise and evaluate admissions records personnel.
- Support Admissions management and staff.
- Report relevant information on Admissions records processing and incoming student enrollments.
- Set standards of performance and quality.
- Standardize records in CampusVUE.
- Streamline Records processes.
- Liaise with other departments on any Admissions records issues.
- Attend database or other training required by Admissions Records team.
- Report generation by running reports required by management and Admissions staff.
- Travel to other campus as required / requested for inter-campus training.
- Ensure that correct information is entered in the school’s database system, including new and existing leads from prospective applicants.
- Respond to inquiries regarding Admissions Records issues.
- Ensure that Admissions Records runs smoothly, efficiently and organized.
- Create and update student allocation records.
- Ensure that Admissions letters to incoming students are up-to-date.
- Collate audition documents to be given to Admissions coordinator and Admissions Enrollment.
- Allocate new applicants to advisors.
- Orientation support and act as primary contact and Admissions representation at the Admissions Orientation table.
- Receive, record, and allocate data entry to staff on new leads or existing leads received from mail, campus visits, fax, email, outreach, etc.
- Receive and update systems and spreadsheets with any payments received by Admissions Records.
- Coordinate audition, orientation materials. (when required)
- Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management preferred.
- Minimum of three or more years of increasingly responsible experience in admissions, records in higher education.
- Experience in ensuring compliance with records processes and procedures.
- Experience in developing/creating best practice and procedures.
- Expertise in CampusVue, School Docs, and a Video Archive System.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Detail orientated and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt and multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, and expansive reading.
AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V.