Assistant Director of the Bard College Fund
The Office of Development and Alumni/ae Affairs (ODAA) invites applications for a full-time Assistant Director of the Bard College Fund (BCF). The successful candidate will work with the Director to support the efforts of the BCF office through planning, organizing and implementing specific aspects of a multifaceted, fast-paced Development Office, with the goal of increasing participation and financial support for the undergraduate College from alumni/ae, parents and friends.
- Oversee production of direct mail and electronic solicitations
- Serve as coordinator for Bard’s Constituent Engagement Management software, iModules, staying current with software updates, staff training and onboarding new users, as necessary
- Analyze appeals, emails and other communications in order to monitor progress, assess results, and guide planning
- Creation and implement ancillary social media and digital fundraising materials—GIFs, videos and other graphics as needed
- Manage bi-annual phonathons, including the hiring and management of student callers
- Support the director of the BCF with peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives and volunteer management
- Stay current with annual giving trends and implement strategies utilizing industry best practices
- Attend college-wide events on and off campus representing the Office of Development and Alumni/ae Affairs, as required
- Other duties as assigned Supervision: The immediate supervisor is the Director of the Bard College Fund.
- B.A., B.S. required
- Successful marketing or development experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data sets
- Excellent writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Knowledge of Ellucian Banner or Argos an asset
- Ability to work effectively with diverse audiences with a customer-service focus
- Ability to undertake multiple priorities concurrently, and independently prioritize to meet due dates/time lines
- Familiarity with social media platforms and video/photo editing a plus Experience in a higher education environment preferred
Interested candidates should send a letter of application, a resume, and the names of three references through Interfolio.com at: http://apply.interfolio.com/44034
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who will contribute to our diversity.