Project Lead Coordinator
About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College's campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that 100** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2016. **Based on fall 2015 credit enrollment.
Requisition Number: 2017-089
Posting Start Date: 8/15/2017
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Additional Documentation: Transcripts Required (upload as other)
Compensation: $28.00 per hour
Under the direction of the Director of Workforce Health Care and Business Services; instruct, prepare, review, provide curriculum development support, and update program documentation in support of Microsoft Office courses contract by client.
- Increases the number and scope of workforce training contracts. Facilitates the design, delivery and progress of training projects.
- Delivers and deploys project solutions, ensuring they are on time, within budget and to the required standard.
- Assures project achieves prescribed standards for client satisfaction.
- Researches and designs curricula that meets the client's satisfaction.
- Maintains compliance with MHEC, industry, and college standards.
- Ensures the projects complies with formal and informal departmental goals, standards, policies and procedures; maintaining familiarity with goals of other departments within the college community.
- Provides data analysis and regular reports on revenue, enrollment, and project activity.
- Develops and or approves instructional material.
- Assigns, supervises and evaluates faculty.
- Assists in the marketing and promotion of project courses.
- Monitors and manages course enrollments and the evaluation of student outcomes.
- Participates on internal and external committees on behalf of the department and the division.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 year's program management/coordination or related work experience
- 3-5 years' experience in program management/coordination preferred
- Experience in the administration of customized and open enrollment training programs
- Two years' experience in curriculum development
- Experience with professional and occupation certification/licensure-related programs
- Experience in an institution of Higher Education
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at 410.209.6055 or HRComplianceCoordina@bccc.edu
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.