Duties: The Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE) is a consortium of education researchers from seven renowned universities across the country. CPRE is headquartered at the Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania.
As a Videographer, the candidate will work directly with talent on location, in a studio, and remotely to accomplish various video goals. Primary job responsibilities include videotaping, editing videos, and assembling material into final products that include graphics and sound effects. The candidate will work with other team members to conceptualize, shoot, edit online video and audio content, and contribute to a virtual space with videos, podcasts, research, and interactive forums. Maintain website and post content to site. Manage all aspects of video production process and contribute to digital media campaigns.
This position will require some travel. Position contingent upon continued grant funding.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Digital media or relevant field and 3 to 5 years of experience in film/videotaping and editing related activity or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* Must be proficient in editing software: Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
* Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Photoshop).
* Experience working with social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Google Plus, Periscope).
* Experience with developing websites, maintaining websites and posting content websites
* Excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively.
* Exceptional written, verbal, copyediting, and interpersonal communication skills are required, as is experience in developing social media campaigns and project management.
. Knowledge of web design, content management systems, animation, and instructional design, a plus.
Reference Number: 32-26617
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: M-Writing/Communications/Public Relations