Field Service Technician
Are you ready to utilize your solid technical field service skills in an environment that appreciates talent & experience along with a desire to learn and grow? If you have succeeded in the area of industrial or commercial boiler, burner and/or related HVAC /industrial equipment field service, we have an opportunity for you.
You will hone your mechanical, electrical and trouble-shooting skills as a key contributor in our Field Services Department. As a Technician, you will commission, troubleshoot and repair industrial and commercial steam and hot water equipment and related burners, controls and systems. You'll not only apply your existing skills, but you'll gain exposure to the latest PLC based controls and combustion systems and become an expert on the newest low emission burners. You will often work independently at client sites, but you will be part of a team that receives regular online and in-house training as well as vendor sponsored training. And, there are real opportunities for career advancement.
We have an extensive list of clients including hospitals, factories, schools, and other facilities where you can have a direct impact. Qualifications for this position are:
- 2 to 4 years of technical school training (or equivalent experience)
- 3 to 5 years of experience doing fieldwork
- Strong mechanical and electrical background
- Technical aptitude with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Ability to read electrical prints and diagnose electrical or mechanical malfunctions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A solid understanding of boilers, burners, burner management systems and related steam and hot water systems
- Experience with a combustion analyzer and ability to set fuel/air ratios.
- Experience with a multimeter and troubleshooting
- Safe driving record and ability to travel overnight on occasion when needed
If you possess these qualities and are a confident self-starter, then come grow with us.
PLEASE REPLY WITH COVER LETTER ALONG WITH RESUME.
Delval Equipment Corporation is an industry leader. We are experts in industrial and commercial steam and hot water equipment, systems, controls and all related services. We have been providing steam and hot water equipment, expert field service, system design & specification, control systems, code welding, and water treatment chemical services for over 60 years. We exclusively represent many manufacturers including Cleaver-Brooks, the world's largest manufacturer of packaged steam and hot water generation equipment and systems. Our specialty is providing highly efficient, green mechanical and service solutions that reduce emissions and generate real savings.
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:11:20 PDT