Entry Level - Field Service Technician - DOD Clearance Desired
Now hiring entry level tech to repair office equipment, training provided. Looking for hard working go-getters not afraid to get their hands dirty, and wanting to not only find a job, but to start a career. Possession of a valid government security clearance is a huge plus!
- Hard Working
- Have sufficient reading writing and communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Willingness to learn
- Patience and fortitude to see a job finished.
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum of High school diploma
- Clean background
- Computer literate
- Ability to walk 3+ miles as well as up or down stairs
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability and dexterity to use tools and manipulate small items
- Visual acuity with or without corrective lenses to see very small items
- References through previous work, volunteer work, school...etc.
- Be able to pass a background Security Investigation
Would like to see:
- Some IT experience or interest, even hobby
- Some mechanical experience or interest.
- Some college level courses
- If you reference hobbies please be more specific tell me what you have done in detail.
- Active security clearance - Plus+
Successfully manage and service assigned customer territory.
Perform essential duties required to set up and prepare new office equipment for installation at customer locations.
Conduct preventative maintenance services on customer's office equipment; troubleshoot failures and make necessary repairs.
Effectively track and manage equipment parts inventory to ensure adequate levels exist.
Work closely with company dispatch personnel to gain information regarding customer service calls.
Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
Maintain up to date service publications on issued laptop.
Provide outstanding support by working with customers in an office environment in a courteous and timely manner.
OMNI Business Systems Offers:
Outstanding benefits package
401(k) plan & Profit Sharing
Excellent holiday/vacation plans
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Ongoing professional development training
State-of-the-art office products
Bonus and Commission opportunities exist
Year End Cash Bonus
Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, OMNI Business Systems is a leader in Office Technology Solutions. Founded in 1986, OMNI has grown into one of the most respected providers of Multi-Functional Systems, Document Management Solutions and Managed Print Services to major corporate and Federal Government accounts. OMNI is an Authorized Dealer of Ricoh, Savin, Lexmark, Kyocera and service provider for HP. OMNI has a GSA Schedule, US Communities and other Contracts to help penetrate accounts such as GSA and non-profits.
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:54:14 PDT