Divisa US is seeking a full-time System Administrator to support, monitor, and administer various servers that are part of our global trading infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks include:
- Setup / Monitor / Administer Local and Remote Windows / Linux servers
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues
- Secure the network / configure firewalls / setup VPN's
- Remote assistance / on-call including after hours
- Keep IT management apprised of critical issues and potential risks
- Implement, maintain, and archive backups on all servers
- Proactively identify, research and resolve technical problems
- Participate in after-hours maintenance
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures
- Assist in policy, security, and compliance documentation efforts
- Capable of technical deep-dives and mentoring others
- Build relationships with 3rd party vendors
Required Qualifications / experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or technical certifications (Certifications in MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, NET+, A+ and/or Security+ would be a plus, but not required)
- Mush Have 3+ years experience administering Windows Server (2008/12/16) environments
- Must Have 2+ years experience working on Unix/Linux systems with strong scripting ability in shell, bash, or perl
- Experience securing and hardening servers / networks
- 1+ years experience with virtualization (hyper-v), and cloud services (azure/ec2)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, IIS, Group Policy, Powershell, NPS, WSUS, CA
- Experience configuring Cisco, Dell, HP, and Juniper network devices
- Networking protocols LAN, TCP, DNS, DHCP, (VPN or Cisco experience is a plus)
- Network diagnostic tools (Wireshark, Netflow, NMap, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and process in a collaborative and adaptive environment is critical.
- Excellent communication skills
• VOIP / Asterisk experience will be considered a plus
• Knowledge and experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence (wiki))
• Azure / Amazon EC2 experience
Compensation based on experience
Medical / Dental / Vision / Group Disability / 401k / Bonus Plan
Divisa US, LLC (Divisa US) is an innovative technology company providing technical and trade support for medium to large financial institutions / foreign exchange brokers (Forex) and high net worth traders.
Divisa US and its worldwide affiliates and subsidiaries (the Divisa Group) have offices in the US, UK, Armenia and New Zealand. The US office is based in Palm Beach County area / Jupiter FL.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with scope for continuous professional advancement in a rapidly growing company.
Join us if you are interested to learn and work within the largest financial market in the world!
West Palm Beach, FL
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:05:52 PDT