IT Client Support Manager - WMS - (#2035)
An "IT Client Support Manager - WMS" is needed for our client in the High Point, North Carolina area.
Client is looking for a Manager who will manage Business Analysts with main responsibilities of systems implementation, and ongoing client relationship management and new business development.
- Manager will serve as a project manager for system implementations, upgrades and support.
- Will define business problems and system solutions which will include analysis of alternatives and ROI
- Plans schedules, manages budgets, interfaces with users, develops implementation plan documents, manages implementations, configures systems, train users and provides post-implementation support
- Will determine new business opportunities and develop proposals
- Participates in new business development process to analyze client requirements.
- Develop proposals , cost estimates, information technology statement of work in support of contract development
- Performs functions of Business Analyst and Sr. Systems Analyst if needed.
- BS/BA degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in WMS development and implementation
- Project Management of large cross functional implementations
- Formal project management practices (PMP preferred)
- Expert in supply chain management, warehousing, and distribution
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications (e.g. Exceed 4000, order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, 12's transportation suite, and Logility Voyager)
- Experience using formal systems development methodologies (Agile)
- Understanding of client / server
- Excellent planning, client support and communication skills
- Management experience
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2035.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:34:07 PDT