Restaurant Assistant Manager
We're looking for a few great managers to work in Portland market. Stores in the area are San Rafael, Halsey and Troutdale.
An Assistant Manager for Shari's is responsible for the following:
The Guest: Assists with maintaining maximum sales and customer satisfaction by overseeing the production of quality food and beverage served by a guest-centered staff in a clean and safe environment.
Our People: Assist with identifying, developing and retaining talented people by providing ongoing training, honest performance evaluation, and motivation. Promote employee relations through consistent implementation of company personnel policies and procedures.
The Business: Assist with building sales through community involvement, implementing company marketing and maintaining high guest service scores while maintaining food, labor and other costs in accordance with company policies, procedures and operating practices.
- Champion Change: Paves the way for needed changes and manages implementation effectively.
- Seasoned Judgment: Takes all critical information into account when making decisions; make timely, decisions.
- Coach and Develop: Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees; gives timely, specific feedback, and helpful coaching; provides challenging assignments and ongoing development.
- Inspiring Trust: Earns the confidence and trust of others; shows consistency between words, and actions; delivers on commitments; produces high-quality work and demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct; protects confidential information.
- Foster Open Communication: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between self and others; encourages the open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Attracting and Developing Talent: Accurately appraises the strengths and weaknesses of others; provides constructive feedback; assists in developing successors and talent pools.
- Driving Executions: Monitors results; tackles problems directly and with a sense of urgency.
- Shari's Professionalism: Consistently treats individual with dignity and respect, recognizing the importance of cultural differences. Embraces, communicates and demonstrates company values and ethics. Maintains reasonable expectations of self and others when balancing time and performance demands with personal and professional needs.
Our Restaurant Culture
If you join the Shari's family, we want you to thrive. After 35 years as a successful restaurant chain, we've learned the key characteristics successful employees share. So how do you know if Shari's culture FITS your personality? Easy. We broke it down into four simple words.
If you work at Shari's, you love food. We'll give you plenty of chances to expand your knowledge of foods and recipes. We're continually bringing in new and exciting food products for you to experience, and introduce to our guests. We try new cooking techniques to bring out the texture and flavor of our fresh, Northwest ingredients. Before you know it, you'll be a Pacific Northwest comfort food aficionado. It's all part of the reason we like to say Shari's stands for "Simply Great Food".
Honor and integrity are woven into the way we approach our guests, coworkers and the business of food service. It can be summed up as "do the right thing". We're honest with ourselves and others. Truth is a powerful communication tool. Which is why we don't assign blame, or make excuses. Instead, we work together in an open and respectful manner. It results in actions that solve problems, rather than intensify them.
When you join the Shari's team, we will help you nurture your natural talents. Our high energy and positive work/dining environment creates plenty of opportunity to assert yourself. Our most successful employees are those who are driven by excellence, never settling for cceptable". Here, you are always learning and improving. Our extensive training program puts you in a position to succeed.
To say our service goes above and beyond is a bit of an understatement. We like to say our employees have "hearts for service". They truly love serving others. It shows each and every day as they do some pretty amazing things for our guests. This friendly atmosphere makes Shari's the place where people come to celebrate a birthday, go on a first date, or gather with friends. It says a lot about our people that our guests choose to spend special times with us.
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:59:01 PDT