Emergency Medical Technician EMT
TriStar Ambulance is excited to announce the need for more staff!! We have rapidly expanded our client base and now require more ambulances and EMTs on our schedule. We have approximately 4 positions available and would like to have full time employees. Part time applicants are accepted, however will not be given precedence over full time applicants.
We are looking for, EMT-B, EMT-I and AEMT.
EMT-B $14.00, EMT-I and AEMT $15.00 to start!!! 6 month review and $0.50 raise given for exceptional performance.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A GEORGIA STATE CERTIFIED EMT. We cannot use Paramedics or staff our ambulances with RN, PCT, CNA or anything other than EMT.
What's new with our company?
- Competitive pay-rates
- 40 hours PTO for any full time employee after one year of service
- Enjoyable family style atmosphere and work environment with bunk room/crew quarters and day room with television and kitchenette type area.
- Humana Major Medical benefits or $100 monthly Health Insurance stipend for full time employees who have their own coverage
- Review and raise after 6 months of employment for exceptional employees
- $100 Employee of the Month Award and plaque
- WE ALSO OFFER OVERTIME!!!
Some experience would be appreciated however it is not required. If you are experienced, your payrate will be considered for higher compensation. We do offer on the job training, but you MUST BE A GEORGIA CERTIFIED EMT WITH STATE NUMBERS.
We will attempt to respond to your application within 24 hours. Please make sure to include your resume. You will be provided with an interview time as quickly as possible.
Growing BLS Non-Emergency Ambulance Service located in Austell, GA. Specializing in Dialysis Transports, Doctor Appointments, and Interfacility Transfers. We run the occasional emergency call with our routine patients or from local nursing homes. This is not 911 but a great company to work for with wonderful people to work with. Willing to provide on the job experience to new hires/new EMTs. This is a great place to get your first experience with patient communication skills, vital signs, paperwork and driving an ambulance. Apply today!!
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 06:58:48 PDT