Content Marketing Manager - Data Visualization, front end coding
As a Content Marketing Manager at finder.com your core focus is generating high quality and relevant content marketing pieces that gets seen and respected by the rest of the Internet.
This position is located at our New York City office or can be Remote.
- Publish creative content onto the finder.com site, build out authoritative and in-depth content pieces to deliver on user intent and drive comparisons.
- A Content Marketing Manager will build a team consisting of resources already within the business and freelancers
- Key skills that will ensure your success at finder, you should have most of these, but ideally all:
- Ability to analyze research, pull out noteworthy statistics and wrap a story around it
- Graphic design or experience giving design direction
- Search engine optimization and ranking highly for big keywords
- Keyword & Audience research matched to content strategies
- Content distribution to ensure reach and traction for all content marketing campaigns
Your work will differ from day-to-day, but your prime responsibility is to build traffic, links, shares and a loyal readership for finder.com
Who we are:
This is your opportunity to join finder.com, a product comparison company making waves in the USA, Australia and around the world. Our goal is to share useful knowledge that helps the world make better decisions. Whether that's teaching people how to save money on paying interest, getting more rewards or just learning something that helps them make a decision about their money. We hire slow and hire great people to maintain and keep our cool company culture. We want to change the way this country thinks and we'd love for you to be a part of that mission!
Who you are:
You might have a degree in media or communications (or you might not!), a few years of experience in a role that grows website traffic, you have an entrapreneurial mindset and you love to hustle to hit growth targets and projections. You enjoy the challenge of going up against tough competition and winning. Complacency isn't a word in your dictionary, you are proactive and you just don't understand why things can't get done right now.
You are skilled at content marketing, content management, and consider yourself to have strong search engine optimization skills. You work hard and know what you need to do to lead a team towards achieving the company and individual's goals.
You understand the intent of the user. You can empathize with how users would feel and have a strong idea around what they want and can build content that perfectly deliver to this. You love pages that squarely solve core user problems and drive revenue and awareness for the business, a positive experience for the user and the company.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, apply now and submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on, what results you have achieved (link us google rankings results if you like, or great pieces of authoritative content that have earned loads of links) and why you think you'd be a fit with our team.
Answer these 3 questions in your cover letter:
- If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
- Are you a TGIM or a TGIF person?
- What can you add to finder.com?
If you're energetic, savvy and passionate about helping the world save money, then we want you to work with us!
finder.com is a young, vibrant company that originally started in Australia in 2009 and expanded to the U.S.A. in September 2015. We're made up of a dynamic and passionate team. At finder.com, we want to help others save money. If you share our goals and ambitions, apply now, we want to hear from you!
New York, NY
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:11:34 PDT