Laboratory Tech (Imaging Analyst experienced in ultra sound or x-ray)
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Professionals in Los Angeles (or surrounding LA county areas) with experience in a research-related field to join our rapidly growing team, and we currently have an Imaging Analyst position available in our Los Angeles area Westwood office. Local candidates only please.
CRO Image Intake Center
Performs image import and quality control (QC) and prepares image data for analysis using the Company's Imaging Biomarker Information System.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Receives and imports image data into the Company database.
• Performs QC of image data and forms to ensure adherence with imaging parameters.
• Prepares image data for quantitative and visual image analysis.
• Extracts and records relevant information from clinical records and image data.
• Organizes and maintains databases, trackers and filing systems.
• Generates and reports image and output data questions and software anomalies.
• Proctors Clinical Readers during image read activities.
• Assists with the operational management of studies as needed and upon request.
• Participates and presents at Company meetings as needed and upon request.
• Provides training and demonstrations on the use of the Company Information System.
• Participates output data review and resolution as needed and upon request.
• Participates in computer system acceptance testing as needed and upon request.
• Performs other departmental and study-related activities as needed and upon request.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Requires an undergraduate degree, preferably in a science or medical-related field.
• Experience in a research-related field preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work with deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
Please send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you feel you would be a great fit for this position, and asset to our team.
It is our mission to deliver high-quality, innovative, computer-aided image interpretation and analysis for both clinical trials and radiological decision support. We firmly believe that quality imaging in clinical trials is critical to the success of the research endeavor. We are guided by this belief and strive for excellence in every aspect of our of our operation.
MedQIA is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in Quantitative Image Analysis for clinical trials. As a global clinical research company we provide a full range of services that handles all aspects of clinical trial from planning to completion.
MedQIA is a global, full service, imaging Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in Quantitative Image Analysis for clinical trials. We are a highly innovative, company with offices in West Los Angeles, the San Francisco N. Bay Area, Australia, and Europe. Our ability to develop and validate novel imaging biomarkers for use in global, clinical trials and our organizational structure consisting of a clinical operations team paired with clinicians and scientists in imaging physics, computer vision, biostatistics, oncology and radiology makes us a leader in imaging biomarker science.
We offer competitive benefits, along with a matching 401k, Flexible Spending Account, a collaborative work environment and an exciting opportunity to work with leaders in the QIA field. Unlike the big pharma companies who scale resources depending on a studies success, MedQIA solid organic growth encourages long term employment and internal advancement. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and would like to work with pioneers in the development and use of computer vision technology for QIA. Get to know MedQIA at www.medqia.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 14:47:42 PDT