Human Resource Director:
Human Resource Director:
Position description: The Human Resource Director will be responsible for building a best in class human resource functions and managing talent acquisition, onboarding, retention, compensation administration, training and development, compliance, planning and employee performance management. Immediately upon joining the organization, it will be critical to manage the existing recruiting staff to identify recruiting channels and create a constant flow of qualified and engaged candidates to support the company's rapid growth.
1. Build and manage a talent acquisition process for all levels of the company to insure that we attract and retain appropriate talent in the organization.
2. Directly drive national employee recruitment efforts for clerical, clinical, managerial, executive and physician roles, while building recruiting processes and recruiting staff.
3. Further define the employee value proposition and insure alignment with the organization's growth and performance objectives.
4. Advise and recommend on compensation programs to insure compliance with sound principles and legal requirements.
5. Develop and implement programs to accelerate the development and promotion of internal candidates to assume additional responsibilities.
6. Develop and implement strategies for staff training and development and operational quality improvements.
7. Own and enhance the employee onboarding process to maximize the effectiveness of new employees.
8. Oversee and enhance the employee performance management process.
9. Enhance and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the company by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
10. Manage and enhance the administration of all employee benefit programs.
11. Advise executive management on all human resources issues, including staff competency, employee morale, benefits, compensation, performance management, bench strength and efficiency opportunities.
12. Contribute to and help guide the evolution of the company's culture.
13. Travel to treatment centers nationally as required for recruiting, training and operational purposes (up to 30%).
1. Entrepreneurial spirit and a high sense of urgency
2. Strong interviewing and hiring skills
3. Working knowledge of hiring and staff development standards
4. Experience driving and managing change
5. Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
6. Strong business acumen
7. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
8. Strong attention to detail
9. Ability to manage multiple priorities
10. Comfortable with a performance-based, fast-paced environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
1. Bachelor's degree in human resources management and at least 7 years management experience as an HR generalist/Manager in a customer care organization with 500+ employees
2. SHRM-SCP certification
3. Demonstrated success in building a culture of engagement, teamwork and customer orientation
4. Experience in the Healthcare field is a plus
USA Vein Clinics is a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 50 treatment centers comprise the national only coast-to-coast phlebology practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including cardiovascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiologists, provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits. Consider joining our fast-growing team to take your career to the next level!
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:25:03 PDT