Wellness Program Associate
Working Title: Wellness Program Associate
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: University Human Resources
Posting Date: 08-11-2017
UVA Human Resources currently seeks a highly motivated health educator to support the operation and administration of Hoo's Well, the UVA Health Plan's comprehensive employee wellness program. This is a part-time salaried University Staff position with expected hours starting at 24 hours per week and is subject to change during the course of employment to a regular full-time 40-hour schedule. This position is also limited-term with an anticipated end date into September 2018. The Wellness Program Associate will provide direct support to the program. Responsibilities include coordinating programming and event logistics, promoting and marketing events through face to face connections and through mass communications, providing exemplary customer service, connecting with partners, and making sure that resources are in place, etc.
The anticipated starting salary is $25,750 at the onset due to being a part-time assignment. Work schedule changes will result in salary adjustments.
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate strong values of leadership to participants, colleagues and staff.
- Organize and prioritize work in dynamic environment to develop and deliver successful programs.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- In depth knowledge of the principles and practices of employee wellness administration, population health management, and health promotion.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently with superiors and peers.
- Ability to remain flexible to changing priorities with exceptional attention to detail.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82536