Center Director - North Charleston Center
Under general direction from the Assistant Vice President, this position is responsible for providing leadership for and coordination of activities of Saint Leo University at the North Charleston Education Center.
***In addition to uploading resume, the following documents are required for consideration. Please upload documents in one file (.PDF or Word) to theAPPLICATION PACKET section of the application.***
- Cover Letter
- Values Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- Values statement (500 words or less) highlights how your administrative philosophy and practices fit the Missions and Values of Saint Leo University. The University Ideal 2017, Mission Statement and Values are available on the Saint Leo website.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the staff and faculty at the North Charleston Education Center.
- Implement the University Strategic Plan and the Division of Saint Leo WorldWide Plan of Operation as it relates to current and future activities within the Education Center.
- Achieve University budget requirements and appropriately expend University budget resources.
- Represent the University to appropriate public and private constituencies, including overseeing compliance activities with various regulatory agencies such as SACS, the US Military, and others.
- Implement various University academic, fiscal, and human resources policies.
- Seek out new ventures and opportunities in accordance with the University Strategic Plan and the Division of Saint Leo University WorldWide Plan of Operation.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Experience in higher education administration.
- Experience with non-traditional students.
- Experience with Saint Leo University.
Job ID 2017-1300
Job Locations US-SC-North Charleston