We are seeking a Android Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and code for various projects in order to advance software solutions.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy Mobile based solutions from the ground up using common standards and frameworks
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Co-ordination with the offshore team - clarifying requirements from client and updating offshore team, assigning stories to the teams etc
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience developing Android apps.
- Experiences in Android SDK using Eclipse or Android Studio.
- Deep understanding of Java language fundamentals (e.g. threading).
- Deep understanding of Android fundamentals (e.g. activity lifecycle).
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience developing on OS X a plus.
- iOS development experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- Knowledge on mobile testing automation.
San Ramon, CA
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 03:27:07 PDT