Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician - DIRECT HIRE!! AWESOME BENEFITS!!
Sponsorship is not provided/offered for this position.
-salary base plus overtime and per diem-
Base: $50-55K plus overtime which ranges from $15-20K = $65-75K annually
The FS Technician will install, maintain, and troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, Aluminum Extruders, and Die Cast machines at customer sites.
- Supervise installation of new machines. Complete final acceptance testing of new machines.
- Train customers and service technicians on operation of machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer machine problems via phone and /or on site. Understands, utilizes, and maintains technical and precision measurement testing equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals, and schematics.
- Ability to work with pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical machinery, ability to complete technical reports.
- Willingness to travel frequently - can be 75-90%
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to use various measuring devices, rigging, and tools.
- Must possess a basic to moderate level of electrical knowledge, including switches. Familiarity with Mitsubishi and A/B PLC, their programming tools and PLC logic programs.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Qualified candidate must have an Associate's Degree or two to three years related experience and/or training, or combination of education and experience. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and mechanical vibration.
Access Point, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Ann Arbor, MI
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:12:33 PDT