CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for someone who can step in right away and lead historic restoration projects. Our projects are generally centered on structural stabilization, historic masonry repair/stone patching, plaster repair, trim carpentry, and sheet metal trades such as box gutters. Experience with Slate or Tile roof repair is a plus. You must be responsible, reliable, and punctual, with an excellent work ethic. Need a diversified skill set, ability to lead other people and to run jobs profitably while completing high quality work. Must be willing and able to travel for 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
- Field work is a must. You will be required to work as a field superintendent on site as well as manage the administration of the job.
- 6+ years in the construction industry; emphasis in carpentry
- 3+ years experience with historic masonry.
- 3+ years in a foreman or leadership position
- Able and willing to travel frequently.
- Valid Driver's License that qualifies for coverage from our insurance (typically 4 points or less)
- Ability to carry at least 50 lbs regularly
- Pass pre-employment drug screening & background check
- We are a state certified drug free company. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and also random drug screening
• TRAVEL BONUSES, SATURDAY WORK BONUSES AND PERFECT ATTENDANCE BONUSES!
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90 days.
• 401(k) after 90 days.
• Competitive pay and benefits, compensation negotiable and based on experience.
• Promotions based on performance, not tenure.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Apply online at WWW.DURABLERESTORATION.COM
The Durable Restoration Company is a national award winning historic restoration contractor. Durable Restoration is an industry leader in historic masonry, structural stabilization, plaster repair, and historic carpentry. To learn more about our company go to www.durablerestoration.com.
We are located at 3933 Groves Rd., Cols. Oh. 43232
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 11:12:30 PDT