Due to our current growth, we are looking for a modeling professional with minimum two years of experience to join our team. This person must also have field experience involving a trade, i.e. electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc. We are considering candidates who are self-directed and passionate about providing the level of service our clients have come to expect from us.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess a good work ethic, and be able to accomplish tasks with minimum direction. Extra hours to meet project deadlines may be needed; the candidate will be expected to assist where necessary.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD MEP®
- Proficiency in Autodesk Navisworks®
- Proficiency in Revit MEP®
- Knowledge of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep® a plus
- Use AutoCAD MEP and/or Revit MEP for 3D modeling and coordination
- Run collision reports using Navisworks
- Complete miscellaneous CAD tasks with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Work with Revit to create engineering documents and/or content
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, or comparable work experience
We are a unique outsourcing company that provides professional BIM/CAD modeling services for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our clients deem us as innovative partners and depend on us to assist with two issues: ongoing project development and continuing technology education.
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:58:59 PDT