IT Network & Support Technician
Managed IT Services of Arizona provides solutions for today's office needs. Our product & service portfolio include: Managed IT Services, Copiers & Printers sales and services, Digital/VoIP Premise & Cloud Phone Systems, Electronic Document Management software and FP Mailing Solutions sales. We are seeking individuals to support our customers' IT needs.
The Network & Support Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for customer networks using Microsoft and Linux operating systems and a variety of application software as well as maintaining adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use to maximize efficiency of customers' networks and users' utilization of them. Specifically, the Network & Support would be responsible for:
• Answering calls to the IT Help Desk.
• Performing local & remote support for PC hardware & various applications.
• Hardware setup, installation and configuration.
• New user setup in Active Directory, email, ERP system, intranet, etc.
• Server monitoring, maintenance and backups.
• Setting up and configuring firewalls.
• Minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience installing and managing Windows 7 or higher in a Client/Server environment.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
• A detail-oriented individual that can be proactive and professional with their communication at multiple levels of the organization and with customers.
• Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of various system applications.
• Working knowledge of MS Windows, Office and Server operation and configuration.
• Maintenance and updates to intranet and web servers.
• Configure phone systems.
• Mid-level IT support.
Experience with any of the following a plus:
• IBM AIX
• Apache, MySQL, PHP
• Networking, firewall configuration
• MS Exchange
• 3CX Phone Systems
Associates or Bachelor's degree in information technology preferred.
To qualified applicants:
• Employee health benefits
• Retirement savings account / 401k
• Paid Time Off
Document Technologies of Arizona is locally owed company. We provide solutions for the business office. Our product & service portfolio include: Managed IT Services, Copiers & Printers sales and services, Digital/VoIP Premise & Cloud Phone Systems, Electronic Document Management software and FP Mailing Solutions sales. We are seeking individual to service copier, printers, mailing machines, folders, inserters and connect equipment to in the Phoenix area.
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:14:10 PDT