Construction Project Manager
Provide overall management direction to multiple projects, establish project objectives and policies, maintain liaison with prime client contracts, and monitor construction and financial activities through administrative direction of onsite construction team(s).
- Act as liaison between owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors, and the project team.
- Conduct or assist in contract negotiations, change orders, subcontracts and other agreements.
- Provide pre-construction services including constructability reviews, estimating, and value engineering.
- Represent PNG in communications on scope, project delivery, and schedule, from initial effort to closeout.
- Create, prepare and manage detailed project budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Lead kick-off meetings and team planning sessions.
- Ensure monitoring, review, and cost control procedures are in place, and cost control is implemented.
- Manage project contracts, including evaluating payment applications, consultant, and subcontractor performance.
- Manage and monitor project construction, coordinating timely equipment procurement and installation.
- Maintain awareness of job progress and ensure overall profitability of each project.
- Ensure that all jobs are inspected for quality and adherence to plans and specifications.
- Manage the project team while fostering a collaborative team environment and encouraging overall team development.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with existing clients and assist the business development team with marketing efforts to acquire new clients and project opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentation materials and attend presentations as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience delivering projects up to $15 million
- Significant local experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word, and other construction related software
- Competent in scheduling, cost management, and estimating
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Excels at customer relations
- Excellent financial forecasting and reporting abilities
- Consistent uncompromising commitment to delivering quality work
- Engineering, Construction Management, or Architectural Degree, or equivalent experience
Pacific National Group is a high-end general contractor for large, established clients that have ongoing real estate development and improvement projects in Southern California. Pacific National Group, a 100% employee-owned company, is recognized as the finest, most trusted and highly regarded company in its field.
We are looking for new team members and welcome you to submit your resume for consideration. Come share in our success!
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:56:41 PDT