Construction Design Engineer - CAD and REVIT
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time modular construction design and engineering person at our Marysville, Washington location. We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join and lead our Design Department team. We are involved in a broad range of projects from small mobile units to 10,000+ sq ft permanent modular structures. Come and join our team!
Primary Job Duty: A working Supervisor in all phases of drawings, state submittals and engineering for the completion of a wide range of commercial modular projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Oversee design department plans for modular building projects.
- Coordinate with structural engineers to complete plans.
- Coordinate with production department during construction.
- Review all plans and engineering required for multi-state plan review submittals.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of Revit is required.
- Strong communication and organization skills are required.
- 5 + years experience in all phases of design of wood and steel modular construction including MEP experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of multi-state building codes, construction details in steel and wood and practical knowledge and concepts of structural engineering
- Skill in prioritizing, multi-tasking and time management.
- Construction field experience a must.
Commercial Modular Building Manufacturer
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:46:31 PDT