Administrative Assistant III (P/T), CPRN40175IT
Receptionist for Information Technology Department. Primary administrative assistant duties as required by Administrative Assistant VI and back up as directed. Imaging Specialist for various departments for historical and current confidential records.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III (P/T), CPRN40175IT
Duties of Position:
- Answer main Information Technology phone line and greet guests.
- Imaging of College department confidential records as part of centralized imaging area for the College.
- Working in Colleague, Mercury Commerce procurement system and Perceptive Content (ImageNow) system.
- Handling of confidential current and historical department, employee, student and College documents.
- Maintain electronic files for requisition documents.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and distribution of Department and College forms.
- Responsible for weekly Project Summary Report posting to the College website.
- Order, distribute and maintain inventory (physical and database) of office.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms for Information Technology staff, as needed, through Astra scheduling system.
- Assist in event scheduling, planning & coordinating for quarterly and annual staff meetings and hosted meetings for Vice President.
- Maintain S2R2 database of Information Technology employee data.
- Assist with staff photocopy requests and perform general maintenance on copy machine.
- Distribution of daily mail and receipt/distribution of package deliveries.
- Update and maintain front office Procedure Guidelines binder.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of office experience; proven experience working with highly confidential documents; proficiency in MS Office; ability to work autonomously.
EDUCATION: High School graduate
EXPERIENCE: 3 years of experience in an Information Technology department. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Standard office equipment and software.
EDUCATION: Some College
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Pleasant, busy office environment.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Information Technology - IT
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt