We have an outstanding client in the technology industry in search of a hands-on Controller. Position oversees all accounting, reporting, planning, tax, and other duties. Strong policy, procedures, and systems experience is required. Room for career growth with the company's expansion domestically and internationally. Position reports to CFO, so you have lots of exposure.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Establish and monitor policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Manage the general ledger, revenue, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions. All accounting functions belong to you.
- Prepare and review financial reporting packages for the senior management team.
- Manage financial reporting and operational processes.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis, measuring monthly budget against actual insights.
- Be primary interface with external independent auditors.
- Manage tax and other regulatory filings, including income tax, sales tax, real estate tax.
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of accounting/finance experience, public accounting experience a plus
- Strong experience with Oracle and must have excellent Excel skills
- Ability to lead and evaluate a large accounting team and processes and procedures
Send us your resume for immediate consideration and interviews
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:51:43 PDT