Associate Director of Community Outreach, Office of Graduate Admissions
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.
- Act as primary engagement administrator, coordinating direct outreach to schools and corporate HR departments to educate and engage employees in AIC graduate programs.
- Develop network of 50- 100 organizations per year, building new and existing relationship with a focus on the employee educational growth.
- Conduct minimum of 150 off site visits with regional partners.
- Work with on campus constituents to create new recruitment presentations and collateral to showcase AIC programs and educational opportunities.
- Work closely with on campus team to identify external community needs and implement programs and services to meet those needs.
- Required Degree(s): Bachelor's Degree
- Required Training/Cert: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Preferred Training/Cert: Previous experience with CRM's and communication plans preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly disruptive environment.
- Ability to develop and analyze reports, and provide analysis in a clear and concise way.
- Strong understanding of Excel spreadsheets, including sorting/filtering, equations, etc.
- Ability to create collegial relationships across campus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as it pertains to database creation and usage.
This is a full time, exempt, benefited position. Normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a non-paid lunch break. The hours are flexible to the needs of the department. Evening and weekend event work required.
Qualified applicants should save and submit a brief cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three professional references (one of which must be a current or prior supervisor) as one document. Upload the saved document into the online application.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.