Postdoctoral Scholar - Suetterlin Lab
Open August 10th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2018, you will have until July 14th, 2018 to complete your application.
Postdoctoral scholar positions (Ph.D.) funded by NIH are available immediately to study Chlamydia, the most commonly reported cause of infectious disease in the U.S. Ongoing projects investigate host-pathogen interactions (collaboration with Dr. Ming Tan, Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine), with focus on the effects of this intracellular pathogen on the centrosome, on primary and motile cilia, on the cell cycle and on intracellular trafficking. Experience in cellular microbiology, cell biology or microscopy would be advantageous.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now