Controller / Human Resources / Chief Financial Officer
Fast growing Senior Housing management company is seeking a part-time Accountant & Bookkeeper. Flexible hours and certain activities can be done remotely. You will be responsible for helping to manage financial records for multiple entities. You will work with our Texas bookkeepers, CPAs and the CEO. For the right person there are opportunities to grow into a full-time position.
- Accruing Expenses, Revenue and Payroll bi-weekly
- Making journal entries for leased employees
- Analyzing and entering corporate credit card transactions
- Management fee invoicing
- Reviewing payroll withholding amounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up new chart of accounts for companies
- Setting up new bank accounts and credit accounts
- Monthly financial statement reporting
- Conducting draw accounting on new construction projects
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous similar experience in accounting, finance, or other related real estate development projects
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Understanding of payroll journal entries and accrual entries
- Experience with Paylocity payroll administration
- Ability to be complete tasks without monitoring and follow-up
- Industry experience in Senior Housing a plus or other Prop Co / Op Co businesses.
We are a management company for multiple senior housing properties. We have several properties currently operating and several more under construction. Opportunities to grow with company and get involved with an entrepreneurial company. Get involved in an industry that is growing and a job that is purposeful.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 00:23:55 PDT