Mechanical Engineer - Project Manager
Our Project Estimators enjoy a unique position and opportunity to be a dynamic leader participating in customer product definition, ground-up system design, and solution development. You will work with other engineers in multiple disciplines to define and coordinate the best solution for our customers.
• Engineering Project Management
• Collaborate with the IJ White Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical Support Teams
• Responsible to lead projects and solutions with leading technology
• Evaluate and Integrate the latest technology from our partners for the best solution
• Understand and Communicate customer requirements to our internal teams and outside partners
• Sought after internally and externally as a valued consultant
• Report to the Director of Engineering and work closely with Upper Management.
• Coordinate with design engineering, application engineering and manufacturing teams
• Work with a creative and dynamic Engineering Group.
• Have input in new product design as well support existing product lines.
• Engineering Degree: BSME or MSME
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in engineering solutions and Project Management
• Strong Math and Analytical Abilities
• Solid Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• CAD: Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must, experience in 3D cad (Preferably Inventor) - a plus.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Experience and knowledge in metal fabrication and the use of CNC machines
• Knowledge in designing conveyors and packaging automation is a big plus
• Understanding of HVAC and Industrial Refrigeration a plus.
We look forward to receiving your resume. Be assured that it will be kept in strictest confidence and be given our prompt consideration.
Welcome to IJ White Systems, the world's leader in the design and manufacture of Vertical Processing Systems (VPS). Our customers rely on our leading edge technology and high quality solutions as they move forward into the world of high speed automated production. Every VPS is engineered for our customers' products and unique requirements. We integrate a variety of diverse technologies including industrial refrigeration, building construction and our own patented designs. With over 2,550 worldwide operating installations, our systems are in multiple industry segments handling over 5,000 different products.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:33:04 PDT