Assistant Restaurant Manager (Atlanta Airport) for Argo Tea, Grindhouse Killer Burgers & Atlanta St
Position summary Our Exciting Work EnvironmentHartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), better known as Atlanta Airport, is situated 7 miles south of the city center of Atlanta, Georgia. Since 1999, it has been the world's busiest airport, serving 88 million passengers annually. We currently have food and beverage concepts such as: Bojangles, Jamba Juice, Food Network Kitchen, Harvest & Grounds, Grindhouse Killer Burgers, 40/40 Club, Einstein Bagels, Freshens, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill and more to come!
ResponsibilitiesThe successful associate will assist in the day-to-day operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times.
- Ensure contract compliance per client requirements.
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
- Bachelors' degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 1-3 years direct experience a must!
Equal Employment OpportunityDelaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work for UsTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At awe-inspiring and action-packed locations around the world, we create memorable experiences for millions of guests each year. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
Share our vision, grow with us, pave your Path.
Are you ready to bring your career to life
About UsDelaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Its portfolio includes high-profile venues ranging from sports stadiums, entertainment complexes, national parks, restaurants, airports, and some of the top regional casinos in the country. The company also owns a selection of award-winning destination resorts, as well as a series of premium restaurants and catering services that are leaders in the industry. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates serving half a billion guests in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
Delaware North is a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York in the United States. The company operates in the lodging, sporting, airport, gaming and entertainment industries
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 02:12:10 PDT