Project Manager 20161209_005
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
10+ years experience -
- Project Management experience
- Certification PMP, CPM
- Strong MS Project
- Crisis Management and advance problem solving experience
- Executive level communications
- Large PMO experience
- Issue/Risk Management experience
- Methodology Experience
- MS Office Suite
- Clarity experience
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with all application development or system projects.
- Oversees the analysis, design, execution and support of all assigned projects, including resource planning, team selection, performance appraisals, and budgets.
- Formal project management will also entail the usage of a standardized project management methodology to guide all projects in a consistent, organized and reliable manner.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:11:00 PDT