- Our Client is looking to expand their Network Admin/Systems admin to support sales team in one of their locations.
- This is a great opportunity with a fast growing software product company looking to expand their team in North America.
- Our Client is seeking an outstanding systems engineering professional with 4+ years of real-world experience implementing/working with enterprise IT infrastructures and virtualization platforms.
- The ideal candidate is one seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
- The candidate will work in different areas - from demos and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning and troubleshooting to demonstrate ROI of our products to customers.
This is a hands-on, technical position. The key responsibilities for this position are:
1. Position our products to customers looking for virtualization / application / cloud services monitoring solutions;
2. Install, configure, and prove the value of our products in proof of concepts. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
3. Provide presentations and demonstrations of our products to prospective customers;
4. Train prospective customers and partners on our products.
5. Handle post sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customizations and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Four plus years of experience working in network, server, database or desktop support.
2. Must have systems management/performance management experience.
3. Must have worked with monitoring/management tools and on projects involving performance management/tuning.
4. Must have working knowledge and prior experience with Virtualization and virtual desktop technologies
5. Must be interested in working in a customer support and customer engagement role.
6. Must be interested in learning new technologies and applying them to solve real world problems.
7. Experience managing projects would be a plus
8. Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
9. Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other virtualization technologies is required.
10.Must be ambitious, competitive, energetic; should be a results oriented team player.
Our Client provides intelligent performance management solutions that automate and dramatically accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical service infrastructures.
Our Client offers 360-degree service visibility with virtualization-aware performance correlation across every layer and every tier ? from desktops to applications and from network to storage. This unique approach delivers deep, actionable insights into the true causes of cross-domain service performance issues and enables administrators to pre-emptively detect, diagnose and fix root-cause issues ? before end users notice.
Our Client's award-winning performance management and monitoring solutions are trusted by the world's most demanding companies to enable delightful user experiences, keep mission-critical business services at peak performance and deliver on the ROI promise of transformational IT investments. Customers include: JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, Cathay Bank, AllScripts, Honeywell, Fidelity Investments, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Samsung, Xerox, Marathon Oil, McKesson and many more.
Our client was founded in mid-1990's. and is an Industry Leader Class Action Services & securities class action recovery services to the institutional investment community. Our Client processes detailed historical trade data and efficiently handles filings and collections of class action settlement recoveries on behalf of the Investment Management Industry. Through its highly automated Claims Engine technology, our Client provides institutional investors with a full-service, outsourced solution for securities class action claims processing.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:31:56 PDT