Entry Level - Web Designer/Developer
Web Designer/Developer - this is a full time position located in Dallas, TX and candidates must be able to commute to work daily. Please do not apply if interested only in contract assignments. Please include/attach your portfolio.
Job Summary: Strong back-end and front-end web designer/developer responsible for building and maintaining webpages, newsletters, and content management systems.
- Create documentation for each online project (website) for the 3 states of pre-production (research, planning, and designing) before it gets to development
- Design, build, and maintain digital interoffice forms and submissions
- Basic back-end development for forms, as well as site & CMS customization (PHP)
- Use and customize Wordpress plugins
- Responsible for improved in-page SEO
- Build and maintain recurrent newsletters
- Cross-browser testing with a strong understanding of modern web standards
Qualifications and Associated Attributes:
- BFA degree in Web Design and Interactive Media or related field
- Excellent design skills
- Proficient with Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Must have an eye for detail and an opinion
- Must have the ability to take creative direction and play well with other designers and team members
- 2+ years of design experience
- Ability to talk shop with developers
- Familiar with debugging for older browser and cross platform
- Proficient with both PC and Mac
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
Visit apogeephysicians.com for more information.
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:15:47 PDT