Telecommunications Assistant Manager
Telecommunications Assistant Manager: Entry Level - Full Paid Training
Each day our talented professionals promote some of the world's leading telecommunications brands, generating unprecedented annual revenue for our clients across the country. Working with telecom industry leaders and household names, brand ambassadors provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you're looking for a way to make an impact than accelerate your career with us today!
We currently have a full time opportunity available as a Brand Ambassador who will be responsible for supporting client products within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation and training skills, the ability to merchandise and troubleshoot client products in telecommunications industry, and be willing to work weekends, as needed.
• Brand Support - Coordinate all aspects of the Client's brand presence. This involves sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
• Data Capture - Collect and report telecommunications data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports.
• Sales Support - This involves demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours, and processing orders.
• Formal Training - Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client's products.
• College degree preferred but not required
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, retail or customer service
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must reside in a centrally located area within the assigned territory
• Must be willing to work weekends as needed
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:33:20 PDT