Clinical Assistant- Hospice Division
Assist Hospice Division in a variety of functions essential to the smooth running of the divisions.
Primary/key functions and qualifications are:
- Basic knowledge of medical and medication terminology. MA with Home Care experience or front office medical practice preferred.
- Liaison with your division and the Intake and Scheduling team.
- Assure eligibility, collect and present data on activities, assist in patient staffing of referrals .
- Perform duties timely and efficiently, assuring follow up and close out of day's activities.
- Assist with accurate and timely clinician's schedules , case load reports and various data reports .
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of EMR with ability to learn new programs
- Comfortable with fast paced environment .
- Speaks, reads, writes and comprehends English
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:35:38 PDT