Human Resources Manager
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
We Don't Just Build Great Cabinets...We Build GREAT PEOPLE!
Classic Distribution Inc. (CDI), located in Mt. Crawford, VA, is currently seeking a self-motivated, energetic individual for a Human Resources Manager position within our organization. This Generalist position will report directly to the Vice President and will be responsible for the development, execution and deployment of the company's people-related strategies, including but not limited to: talent acquisition, team member relations, training & development, as well as overall process improvement.
Established in 2007, we are a locally-owned, rapidly-growing company that specializes in the building, assembly, and distribution of beautifully-crafted cabinetry and casework throughout the United States. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive starting wages as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as company-matched 401K, tuition assistance, and wellness supplement. CDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value Diversity and Inclusion in our workplace.
- Develops, deploys and executes people-related strategies and processes that support the vision and objections of the organization.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process for hourly, salaried non-exempt, and salaried exempt team members utilizing comprehensive procedures and systems. Interacts and communicates with hiring managers regularly to ensure hiring strategies and needs are fulfilled.
- Establishes and develops strong working relationships with every CDI team member.
- Recommends team member relations practices necessary to establish positive relationships and promote a high level of team member morale and motivation throughout the company.
- Advises and counsels leadership team on team member-related issues.
- Assists with policy development, implementation and interpretation.
- Supports team member and team development objectives through training programs and coaching.
- Champions and leads company-wide safety & occupational health programs and initiatives, including VDOT-related compliance programs.
- Actively participates in creating a Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing culture through key initiatives and special projects.
- Associates degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field is required. Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous HR experience is highly desirable, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution environment. PHR/SPHR certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and practices is necessary.
- Must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Should understand and possess a Continuous Improvement mindset; experience with Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without compromising quality or accuracy. High attention to detail and excellent organization skills required.
Wholesale Assembler/Distributor of Cabinets
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:28:14 PDT