SAP ABAP Developer
Top reasons to work for my client.
- Tremendous career advancement including paid training and certifications
- Well liked Manager
- Fortune 500 Company
- Must see Benefits Package
- Corporate discounts including cars
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job Type: Contract (Duration - 3 months / possible extension)
Summary of Position: Person is part of a team responsible for the technical support of the North American SAP Application for multiple company codes and locations. This person is focused on delivering the business objectives through Hands on SAP ABAP estimation, program development and maintenance. Must be proficient problem solving using detailed program analysis and quickly implement a resolution.
What will you be doing:
- Lead, design, develop, test, implement and support SAP ECC 6.0 application software with the following modules implemented: SD, CS, PS, PP, MM, WM, QM, PM, FI/CO, AA
- Investigate and resolve SAP system and software problems.
- Develop software and system support documentation and procedures according to MHPSA standards.
- Independent task handling and providing optimum technical solutions to Functional team.
Experience/Skills you will need:
- 8 years' experience in ABAP software development and ABAP Workbench navigation
- Provide training to other developers as well as lead workshops and knowledge transfer
- Set standards and implement process improvements
- Timely and efficient help desk ticket resolutions
- Able to mentor and guide other developers with standards and problem solving techniques
- List Processing and ALV report programming
- SAP Scripts and Smartforms layout set development.
- User Exits, enhancements / modification programming
- RFC, Workflow, IDOC, Web Services, GuiXT
- Object Oriented programming - Mandatory
- LSMW workbench, BDC programming, Data migration and interfaces
- BAPI, BADI, Enhancement framework
- Basic understanding of business processes applicable to various modules in SAP - SD, CS, PS, PP, MM, WM, QM, PM, FI/CO, and AA is necessary.
- Experience integrating SAP with third party SQL Server based systems and applications.
- Comfortable with OSS navigation and OSS note interpretation.
- Knowledge of procedure and tools for communication with SAP via OSS
- Object management using SPDD and SPAU during hot pack and release upgrades.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates leadership initiatives and team work
- Experience in execution of project life cycle methodology.
- Proper planning and prioritization is a must in this role.
- Strong communication skills, as resource will be talking to functional team and writing requirements specification (technical)
Lake Mary, FL
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 14:44:51 PDT