TCS Education System is currently seeking a Digital Strategist to join the Marketing department.
The Digital Strategist supports and executes the marketing department's digital advertising campaigns and other strategic digital marketing initiatives. They will be responsible for working with all TCS Education System's colleges and universities while collaborating with the marketing team to activate digital marketing projects. The Digital Specialist will also be responsible for analyzing and communicating campaign results to inform director and marketing team members to ensure data transparency.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with directors, senior management, and external partners on the development of digital marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Gather, analyze, and report data and key digital performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and channels
- Activate and support the placement and production for digital advertising and brand communications
- Develop and nurture affiliate and partner/vendor relationships
- Ensure brand integrity and compliance with regulatory governance for all new marketing initiatives and for existing materials
- Develop briefs to guide projects; plan, organize, and monitor all aspects of a project
- Strategize development of and have oversite of execution of apps
- Write, proof, and inspect copy for branded content initiatives such as websites, publications, and blogs
- Participate in cross functional/departmental projects that impact the brand and their digital marketing efforts
- Assist in website updates
- Experience using digital analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, Brightedge, etc.)
- Proven SEM experience, managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Experience with landing page design and testing
- Experience performing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization, with particular focus to content marketing
- Social media experience strongly preferred
- Experience using a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
- Experience using a CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics throughout multiple forms of media.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Skilled communicator with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Must have solid proficiency with MS Office software - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree or greater in marketing, communications, business, journalism, or related concentration.
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience with practical responsibilities across multiple marketing disciplines; agency and education experiences a plus.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System