Fund Accounting Manager
Ophrys LLC, a busy Financial Services firm in the Pike Place Market area, is looking for a Fund Accountant Manager to join our Accounting team. The Fund Accounting Manager will work closely with Finance and Investor Relations in our Accounting Department. The Department is hard working and fast paced, our ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and loves to roll up their sleeves and dive deep into their work!
The Fund Accounting Manager will be responsible for the general ledger of all operating Fund companies. These duties will include the following:
- Reviewing all work product prepared by accounting staff including monitoring and pricing of P&L, NAV's and economic allocations.
- Assist in developing appropriate procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Supervise the review of audit work papers and related schedules for fund shareholder reports, audits, proxies and prospectuses in accordance with SEC and GAAP requirements.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, motivate, and provides guidance and constructive feedback to direct reports.
- Prepare, coordinate and implement special projects and financial data reports as assigned.
- Assure that appropriate accounting records and documentation are maintained to promote effective internal accounting controls and to comply with regulatory requirements.
Additional duties will include assisting the CFO, Controller, and Accounting Manager in the preparation and distribution of financial statements and ensuring all deliverables are processed accurately and timely and in compliance with regulatory guidance and professional standards.
We offer an amazing benefits package including a heavily subsidized ORCA card, holiday pay, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, LTD, 401(k), local gym membership discount, and generous tuition reimbursement after 6 months. We are located in beautiful downtown Seattle, just north of Pike Place Market. You must be able to pass a background check, including criminal and drug test. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to apply. EOE
Leading financial services organization focusing on the legal industry.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:18:00 PDT