Position definition: Marketing managers create strategies that help companies meet their sales objectives:
Very busy office, must be able to multi task. Hours in office hours 9am - 5pm a must.
Key skills: Interpersonal, communication, organization, analytical, decision-making
Required training and experience: marketing and management experience, or college it's a plus
Marketing and Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications: Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Average Computer Skills (PC operation, Office suite, email, internet)
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, share, strengths and weaknesses of their competitors; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Creates and maintains the digital presence of the company: website (maintenance, update), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook Paid Ads, Clicksor, etc.) as well as feedback and reviews (Angie's list, Home Advisor, Yelp, etc.)
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product or service development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Very Busy HVAC Company needs strong individual with Duct measuring and installation experience
New Hyde Park, NY
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:38:06 PDT