Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
An Assistant Manager is expected to be a key leader of his or her restaurant management team and is expected to help direct their team toward achieving excellence in restaurant operations and customer service. As a leader, you are expected to help guide, motivate, and mentor others in the restaurant, while also developing your management skills and understanding of the business.
• Ensures the delivery of excellent customer service by managing the daily restaurant operations.
• Assist in the responsibility for restaurant outcomes which include but are not limited to increased sales, profitability, and employee retention.
• Implements marketing plans, maintains inventory, manages labor, and uses financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
• Directs efficient and accurate preparation of sale of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service and food safety guidelines.
• Supervises and trains team members and shift coordinators on team stations, products, processes, and policies.
• High school diploma or GED required, college preferred or equivalent experience.
• 1 year of experience working in a customer service industry or equivalent experience.
• Customer service mentality.
• Leadership capabilities.
Fort Myers, FL
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 08:25:51 PDT