Java Full Stack Developer III
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer III
Location: Philadelphia PA
Duration: 12 + Months
CDesigns, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Identity Management team is looking for a strong full-stack Java developer to develop authentication, authorization, and identity management systems for Comcast residential and commercial customers. The candidate will work with the other team members to design and develop new functionality as well as to support existing commitments.
Core Qualifications (Required)
• Substantial experience in designing, building, & implementing software solutions in an agile environment.
• Experience building highly scalable, highly available full stack Java applications
• Solid understanding of core Java platform, and Spring framework (Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow). (on a 1-10 scale: 8+)
• Knowledge of OSI layer 3-7, IP routing, TCP traffic analysis, application flows, GSLBs/VIPs, web servers & services (on a 1-10 scale: 6+)
• Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices and preferred experience with Junit, Cucumber and Selenium (on a 1-10 scale: 7+)
• Experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting (on a 1-10 scale: 6+).
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have)
• Experience with OSS Netflix components (Archaius, Zuul, Hystrix)
• Knowledge of identity management, authentication and authorization, including protocols like: SAML 2.0, OAuth 1.0 / 2.0, XACML 2.0/3.0
• Experience with configuration management tools is a plus (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) knowledge: understanding of public and private keys.
• Cryptography: hashing, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
• Certificate and key management best practices.
Thanks & Regards,
US-Tel: +1. 805-823-6784
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 04:52:34 PDT