Sr. Funding Manager
Sr. Funding Manager
Dynamic Capital is the fastest growing small business lending company in the US. We specialize in helping businesses succeed by providing them with working capital. We are looking to add a select few sales SUPERSTARS to our team of Sr. Funding Manager.
As a Sr. Funding Manager you will go through paid training that will teach you all about the $15 Billion business of commercial lending and provide you the latest sales techniques as to ensure your success. A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to new graduates have seen tremendous success by joining the Dynamic Capital team. If you are looking to start a career in the financial world this is your opportunity.
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes industry knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems.
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission-based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions to meet and exceed goals.
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
What we offer:
• The average Funding Manager earns $100,000 - $125,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $150,000+/year.
• We prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions within our organization.
• Extra bonus pay and incentives (think- cash, trips, free lunches, company sponsored outings!)
• Performance based career growth opportunities.
• Conveniently located in Miami Gardens with easy access to Dade and Broward counties.
• Previous sales experience required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus! (But not required)
Dynamic Capital was founded by industry veterans that wanted to improve the entire lending experience for small business owners. The mission of Dynamic Capital is to provide small business owners the capital they need through a simple application process while providing the lowest rates available. We understand the "ups and downs" of small business finances. So, we have created programs to assist any merchant, regardless of previous credit history, with the opportunity to receive the cash they need to grow their business. Our dedicated staff help merchant's complete our simple application and assists merchant's throughout the life of their loan or advance. We are proud to have the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. That is why so many small businesses around the US have chosen Dynamic Capital to be their lending partner.
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:52:38 PDT