Asset Manager Job Description
The William Warren Group is a progressive Self Storage operator, expanding at an aggressive pace throughout the United States. Operating under the StorQuest Self Storage tradename, we are seeking a qualified, self-motivated professional to join our dynamic Business Development Team.
The Asset Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining asset financial models that forecast detailed profit and loss cash flow on the property level. This role closely interacts with our Accounting and Operations Team to ensure successful implementation of the financial initiatives. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Our office is located in lovely Downtown Santa Monica, which creates an exciting opportunity to grow as a professional in a desirable environment. If all the above resonates with you and you have an unrelenting passion for growing an evolving brand - it's time to get to know each other.
An all-star candidate will contribute to our ever-evolving culture, while aligning insightful financial analysis strategy with the company's overall business model and objectives.
- Assists in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements including financial analysis to determine present and future financial performance, returns and cash impacts.
- Analyzes and consolidates all cost accounting procedures, together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Maximizes total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR's, etc.).
- Assists in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Ensure articulation and consistency of company image and position within all internal and external communications.
- Implement retail display guides across portfolio based on new branding guidelines.
- Enhance brand experience and customer touchpoints.
- Attend industry events, local tradeshows and community activities.
- Act as a champion for the brand.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power Point). Strong presentation skills in developing engaging and effective power point presentations.
- 5 years of applicable experience in asset management and property financial analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas including finance, real estate, and business management.
- Proven skill in contributing to the development of company objectives and achieving desired goals.
- Excellent analytical/strategic skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience analyzing and assessing real estate investment and disposition strategies required.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Investment Plan with Matching Contributions
• Matching 401(k) contributions
• 80 hours paid vacation per year
• 32 hours paid sick leave per year
• Paid Holidays
• Company Discount on Storage Units
• Downtown Employee Discount Program
• Fun Calendar with Awesome Social Events
• Monthly Birthday Brunches
• Professional/Education Reimbursements
• Healthy Office Snacks
• LifeWorks; Assistance program to help cope with stress and other life events
• Gym Reimbursement
• Dynamic Fun Calendar (i.e. Happy Hours, beer pong, themed dress-up days)
Just to name a few...
Salary: To be discussed throughout the interviewing process.
The William Warren Group and StorQuest say NO to drugs J
If interested in this role, please apply via application link. Good luck!
A Little More About Us:
The William Warren Group aspires to make waves as an innovative real estate company in the self-storage industry. We work as hard as we play and thrive on originality and the spirit of possibility. We take exceptional customer service to new heights, introduce unique concepts to the market, maximize profitability for our investors, and create a fun and inspiring team environment.
Established in 1994, we are a progressive Self Storage operator, expanding at an aggressive pace throughout the United States. As we continue to grow we are looking for dynamic individuals who fit and can contribute our well established culture.
Santa Monica, CA
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:16:37 PDT