Our company offers a very competitive salary DOE with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Bonus, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k) Plan, PTO and more. To learn more about Jensen, please visit our website: www.jensencorp.com.
For immediate consideration please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
This position performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions in support of the Project Managers, Estimators and Superintendents. Responsibilities include project management assistance, subcontractor relations, reporting, and correspondence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Support Project Managers
• Assist in communication of project information to field superintendents as required
• Review and be familiar with contracts, plans & scope of work on assigned projects
• Track plan revisions / RFQ's and follow up on subcontractor pricing as required
• Assist in revision take-offs
• Maintain RFI & Change Order Logs
• Coordinate and track communication with subcontractors
• Assist in management of subcontracts, change orders, RFI's, billings, revisions, close-outs & warranty letters from subcontractors
• Assist in Submittal process: compile, document, submit, follow up and log maintenance
• Manage turn-around time on completed change orders and T&M change orders issued to clients
• Coordinate Site Furnishing submittals, procurement and delivery - maintain logs
• Manage long lead time items: follow up on submittals and purchase orders as needed
• Publish minutes of project meetings
• Assist in close out coordination - As builts, warranty letters, etc...
• Assist in True-Up data entry
• Site Time Studies
• Conduct research, compile and create reports as directed
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other applicable software is required
• Solomon experience would be beneficial
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects independently and simultaneously
• Must be detail oriented, organized and customer service focused
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have excellent phone and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and assume responsibility to carry out all assignments in a proficient and professional manner
• Ability to handle unexpected projects and a demonstrated willingness to help others
The above is a general outline of responsibilities for this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required for this position. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time, at the Company's sole and absolute discretion, with or without prior notice.
Jensen is an equal opportunity employer. Jensen does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
San Jose, CA
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:49:18 PDT