Mechanical Engineer / Designer - Catia V5
NetGroup Inc. is currently seeking Mechanical Engineer / Designer to join our team.
This position will be focused on working on consulting assignments for our customers, where you will be working in a highly dynamic product development environment.
You will be involved in all phases of projects, from conceptual stages to detailed final designs for production. Your role will require good communication skills as you will be working closely together with other design engineers, production and test engineers, the purchasing organization and external suppliers.
This position will support Interior Lead Engineers in the development of new designs and modifications to existing. You will also Create CAD modules and detail dwg's from those designs.
To be successful, you will need a thorough understanding of engineering principles, manufacturing methods, material selection and expert level skills in Catia V5
Note: this is a contract position.
Essential educational and/or training qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Automotive industry experience is an asset
- Experience from heavy vehicles is a big plus
- Experience in Catia V5
- Catia surfacing expereince required.
- Experience in PLM system such as Enovia
- Large assembly management skills.
You consider yourself to be:
• A change agent in the area of technology and state of the art engineering
• Positive to innovative ideas
• Self-motivated and engaged
• Driven to deliver results
• Passionate and willing to build and contribute to a company's culture
NetGroup Inc. is an engineering services company with a strong entrepreneurial work environment and enthusiastic and talented co-workers.
Our employees are our most valued asset and we strive to recruit and retain top talent by offering a relaxed and results oriented work environment coupled with an excellent compensation package.
We are closely affiliated with NetGroup AB in Sweden, a global supplier of engineering and IT consulting services with over 1000 experienced engineers.
Our customers are primarily within the automotive and energy sectors.
For more information on NetGroup please visit our website at:
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 13:29:03 PDT