This position will provide Interesting and unique tasks daily. If you want to dedicate yourself to improving this Entrepreneur/Investor work and personal life this opportunity is for you. We are looking for a reliable, prof, polished assistant to handle confidential issues, research, problem solve, juggle and manage personal and business life. Every day is different!! Hours flexible (10-6 or 11-7) Working out of office.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Entry Level Duties
• Base paid position requiring at least 40 hours per week; more if needed
• Oversee special events throughout the NYC region
• Weekly meeting with Management team and staff
• Record and report daily sales in a timely manor
• Insure compliance and proper client representation is followed at all regional events
• Set an example of great customer service at all times
• Responsible for hiring marketing and event representatives that will not only fit our culture, but will take pride in being an integral part of our company's growth
• Thoroughly train each employee so they are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties and providing great customer service
• Consistently bring new ideas to the table
• Network throughout the community to increase awareness
We are a consistently growing, advertising and consulting. We identify and develop new stream of revenue for clients
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
• Time management, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Able to lift 35lbs
**This position is ideal for recent grads. Business, Management, Communication majors encouraged to apply.
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:11:20 PDT