IVR Technical Analyst
The role involves the following activities
• Meeting with business owners (need to have good communication skills)
• Collecting business requirements
• Translating them into technical specs, writing SRS (System requirement Specification) documents, and design documents (Visio diagrams of transaction process flows, data flows, functional diagrams)
• Must have IVR expertise (any major IVR platform vendor like Avaya) either as Technical Analyst
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (experience writing technical specifications, and diagrams)
• Experience collecting and vetting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications documents
• Understanding of complex IVR architectures (IVR CTI plus application and services middleware)
• Understanding of Agile development process/rules (helpful but not required) .
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 05:19:50 PDT