HR Manager reporting to CEO
1746 N. Saint Thomas Circle
Orange, CA 92865
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
IntelliPower, Inc. is a strong and growing power electronics technology company specializing in the development, manufacture and marketing of Advanced Technology On Line Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) with state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology and embedded microprocessor and DSP control.
Founded in 1988, IntelliPower has become the leading UPS manufacturer of rugged UPS solutions for the Military and continues to experience dramatic growth with additional focus on power protection niche markets in industrial, military and mission critical commercial applications.
The Company offers full benefits including medical plan and 401(k) plan, with one of the most generous matching commitments available. We have the enviable record of not ever having layoff during our company history since our founding in 1988.
The Company is seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager for our fast growing power electronics manufacturing company. IntelliPower's most recent 4th quarter revenue growth was 77% higher than the prior year 4th quarter. We currently have 145 employees and plans for continuous hiring to support growth. IntelliPower is debt free with a strong balance sheet and experiencing strong profitability.
Refer to website: www.intellipower.com.
This HR Manager position reports to the President/CEO.
• Strong background in Human Resources functions for a growing manufacturing company in a fast-paced environment;
• Takes leadership role with recruiting for various key openings (technical and non-technical); work with managers to identify key skills, experience, and best fit for specific departments;
• Pre-screen applicants to identify viable candidates; schedule interviews;
• Document HR policies and update our HR Handbook as needed.
• Maintain confidential personnel files; respond promptly to employment verifications, disability claims, personnel changes, performance reviews and internal communications;
• Work with Company's legal counsel regarding unemployment claims, LOA, and related issues, as requested;
• Administer new employee documentation and orientation; document terminated employees' paperwork;
• Serve as liaison between employee and management to resolve issues;
• Maintain employee benefits program and carriers including enrollment, terminations, billing, etc.;
• Administer 401(k) program;
• Prepare, maintain and update job descriptions for employees.
• Schedule training and maintain training records for ISO 9001 Quality System.
• Provide administrative assistance to CEO covering a range of duties.
• Bachelor's degree;
10 years human resources experience;
• Knowledge of HR state and federal regulations and policies, benefit programs, and operations;
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification;
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
• Excellent written and verbal skills, training skills and concise documentation skills;
• Ability to prioritize work load and operate effectively in a multi-tasking fast-track small company environment;
Send resumes to:
IntelliPower, Inc. develops and manufactures advanced technology on line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) with state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology and embedded microprocessor and DSP control. IntelliPower has been experiencing significant growth with focus on niche markets such as military applications, industrial applications, industrial applications, and mission critical commercial systems. IntelliPower has achieved the market leadership position in these market segments with total emphasis on customer satisfaction.
IntelliPower's business model is focused upon continuous improvement of all aspects of our business processes and execution embracing our ISO 9001:2008 Quality System.
IntelliPower has become the top and most respected UPS solutions provider among customers who want high reliability in rugged or harsh environments. We have won many major military and industrial customers and programs with near term and long demand requirements. Our growth rate for our fiscal year just ended 7/31/17 is 35% and 4th quarter growth over the prior year is 77%.
The company offers medical coverage, 401K and other benefits along with great growth opportunities. Additionally, IntelliPower currently has openings in the administrative, sales, engineering, technical and manufacturing functional areas.
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:48:50 PDT