IT Specialist Senior
- IT Specialist Senior
- Full Time
- Hourly Nonexempt
- Kansas City, MO
- > 40 hours/week
- Program Manager
- $30.05 Per Hour
- Considering local candidates with US Citizenship only.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Under broad direction, oversee and perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting in order to maintain optimum information technology (IT) system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist.
- Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, IT systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
- Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT experience required.
- In accordance with DoD 8570.01; Candidate must meet the Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II requirements by having one of the following certifications: GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Sec, Cissp, Cisa, CASP, GCIH, GSEC, or GCED
- Clearance: Secret with SSBI (or active within the past 24 months)
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. MILVETS Systems Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Since its founding in 1986, MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. (MILVETS) has been a reliable provider of quality services in the information and technology fields. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), the company was founded to offer efficient, cost-effective information technology services to commercial and government clients.
Kansas City, MO
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 15:31:06 PDT